DPO/DSA70000 Series Oscilloscopes
With a record-breaking 20 GHz bandwidth, the DPO/DSA70000 Series are the new generation of digital phosphor oscilloscopes and provide the best solution for signal integrity issues in verifying, characterizing, debugging and testing electronic designs.
The specialized DSA70000 models provide a complete and dedicated solution for high-speed serial designs challenges. The family provides exceptional signal acquisition, comprehensive analysis and compliance tools, is simple to use, and the 12.1 display screen is the largest in the industry.
* New Features:
o Opt. DDRA to Automatically Identify DDR1, LP-DDR1, DDR2, DDR3 and GDDR3 Reads and Writes
o User-selectable Bandwidth Limit for Better Measurement Accuracy
o Event Search and Mark for DDR1/DDR2/DR3/GDDR3 Read/Write bursts, Signal Integrity and Timing Challenges
o Bandwidth Enhancement for maximum signal integrity to the Probe Tip
* 20, 16, 12.5, 8, 6 and 4 GHz Bandwidth Models
* Up to 50 GS/s Real-time Sample Rate on All Four Channels
* Up to 200 M Record Length with MultiView Zoom™ Feature for Quick Navigation
* Over 300,000 waveforms/second acquisition rate in FastAcq mode reveals infrequent glitches and shortens troubleshooting/debug time
* Pinpoint® Triggering Provides the Most Flexible and Highest Performance Triggering