Pressure- monitoring : Pressure switches hex 24
- Compact switch design, normally closed (nc) or normally open (no).
- Low-cost mechanical pressure switch to high SUCO quality standards.
- High overpressure resistance and long working life even under harsh operating conditions.
- Switching point easy to adjust - even during operation.
- Various thread connections to suit your installation (see relevant product data sheet).
- Ready-wired variants.
- Versions with push-on and screw terminals.
- Available with gold contacts on request.
- Other body materials are also possible.
- Integrated DIN 72585 connector (type 0120/0121).
Product characteristics :
Degree of protection : IP65 (IP67/IP6K9K for 0120 /0121) Terminals IP00.
Switching frequency : 200 / min.
Temperature stability : NBR : -30°C... +100°C / EPDM -30°C ... +120°C / FKM -5°C ... +120°C / FKM -5°C ... +120°C / Silicone -40°C ... +120°C / HNBR -30°C ... +120°C.
Mechanical life expectancy : 106 cycles (at pressures up to 50 bar).
max. pressure rate : 1 bar/msec.
Current rating (resistive) : ? 4 A.
Vibration resistance : 10g / 5-200 Hz sine-wave.
Shock resistance : 294 m/s²; 14 ms half-sine-wave.