Dot peen marking head e8 i52
The i52 machine is extremely compact and was designed to be easily integrated on automated lines in whatever position you choose. It is easy to use and is suitable to mark parts of various shapes, surfaces and materials.
The internal components are protected by a steel case and flexible bellows allowing continuous industrial use. It allows quick dot peen marking on all types of materials, from plastic to hardened steel (up to 62Hrc).
The electromagnetic driving technology permanently marks parts of various shapes and surface finishes(flat, concave, convex, circular, raw, machined surfaces...) and does not require a separate pneumatic system. Its use requires minimal maintenance and no consumables.
The quality and accuracy of the guidance, the wide tolerance between the stylus and the part, the speed and power of the integrated software make it a high-performance tool. The programming process and the disconnectable cable make it an easy-to-use product.
Mechanical technical features :
- Marking window : 50x20mm
- Dimensions : 129x74x282 mm
- Weight : 3.2 kg
- Connecting cable : 5m, up to 15m as an option
- Stylus : Carbide 60 mm
- Protective bellows : rubber
Electronic technical features :
The e8 controller incorporates a sealed membrane QWERTY keyboard and a 115 x 65 mm backlit LCD view screen to provide the operator with a direct, easy to use interface. A fully enclosed steel cabinet protects the internal components from water, dust, and debris. The comprehensive software package allows for linear, angular, radial and mirror image marking. An optional 3rd axis circuit board can be installed to control a motorized column or rotary axis. Self diagnostic and machine history functions are also included. The e8 is ideal for stand alone marking heads. Marking files can be entered or edited directly with the user friendly controller interface.
- Dimensions : 322 x 413 x 112 mm
- Weight : 5.4 kg
- LCD screen : 115x65 mm
- Keyboard : Qwerty integrated,membrane overlay
- Power : 300 watt
- Power supply : single phase, 85 to 260VAC, 50-60Hz
- Number of controlled axis : 2 (3 and 4 as an option)
- Marking files : Up to 2000
- Memory : 512 Ko
- Alphanumeric characters : Serial number,date coding
- Logos : Download from PC
- Datamatrix : Up to 348 characters, 48x48 dots
- Fonts : Arial,Courier,OCR,OCRA
- Style : Angular,radial,inverse,mirror
- Speed : Up to 5 characters/sec.
- Character size : From 0.1 mm to 99 mm
- Impact force : 9 adjustable levels
- Depth : Up to 0.5 mm
- Resolution between dots : 0.05 mm
- Maximum stylus stroke : Up to 8 mm
- Work shift management : 10 shifts
- Password protection : 3 security levels
- Historical function : Available by password
- Maintenance assistance : Auto dignostic component
- Languages available : 15
- Ports : RS232,RS422, USB (RS484 and Ethernet optional)
- Inputs/Outputs : 16
- External keyboard input : MINI DIN
- External output : 5V-0.5A and 24V-0.5A
- Logos : Creation and transfer software
- File backup on PC : Controller/PC transfer software
- Database link : optional
Dot peen marking head e8 i52
Easy-to-integrate and powerful marking head