Automatic single block wrapping machine: ECO 70 L
Suitable for wrapping with thermo-shrinkable polyethylene “flat sheet” film
The products arrive in the machine and are wrapped by the film (conjunction of the top and bottom film reels) from a motorized belt conveyor
Minimum product weight Kg. 2
Production capacity: 7 – 10 pack per minute
· In feed belt conveyor made of polyester high friction coefficient material 1.000 mm long and 600 mm wide
Adjustable speed with gear motor
Working cycle activated by a photo eye
· 700 mm long hot welding bar with hot cutting blade; operated by a pneumatic cylinder with safety device (stops if find an obstacle)
Sealing bar temperature control with thermo-regulator that does not allow the machine to work if the settled temperature is not reached
Opening passage under the sealing bar 380 mm.
Random size (height) mechanical presser connected to the welding bar
· Motorized top and bottom reels unwinding system with rubber rollers
· Maximum polyethylene flat film reel dimensions:
· 680 mm wide – 350 external diameter – thickness from 35 to 100 my
· 1300 mm long tunnel chamber, insulated with rock wool and heated by resistances.
Opening Passage 600 x 400 (h) mm
Forcing ventilation with air recycling
Tunnel temperature control with thermo-regulator that does not allow the machine to work if the settled temperature is not reached
External regulation of the air flow inside the tunnel chamber
Tunnel conveyor belt in stainless steel fine net with side chains
(adjustable speed by gear motor)
· Control panel incorporated in the machine with logic relay
Installed power 20 Kw approx
(During operation the average electrical consumption is reduced of the 40%, because there are two resistances sets; one always in operation and the second that is only connected when the temperature is below the 5%)
Air consumption 18 NL per minute. It is advisable to use dry air, reducing the possibility of condense
Cooling tunnel pre-power-off switch (during cooling operation, only when the inside tunnel temperature reaches 80° the machine stops completely in order to prevent resistances damages).
Switch for manual of semi-automatic cycle
Working height 850 +/_ 25
Instruction manual book
First intervention spare parts
We always suggest to not handle the package immediately after being shrink, but to let it cool down on free rollers, in order to obtain a compact bundle.