Oxygen analyser for hasardous area
The 1900 is a stable, accurate and highly specific oxygen analyser for hazardous area use. It is designed to reliably measure percent oxygen in many safety critical industrial applications.
- Designed for hazardous area oxygen analysis (ATEX Category 2 / Zone 1 / Class 1 Div 1)
- Low maintenance and re-calibration requirements
- Special version for solvent bearing samples
- Range of alarm outputs to aid integration with other systems
- Calibration possible without need for ‘Hot Work Permit’