Flange adapters: QUICK PE PE flange adapterUsed to connect a PE spigot to a flange by electro-welded junction. No loss of tightness over time. No risks of creeping, [...] + informations
Pipe-flange junction for PE
Flange adapters: QUICK PE
PE flange adapter
Used to connect a PE spigot to a flange by electro-welded junction.
- No loss of tightness over time. No risks of creeping, since the PE is deposited on a metal support
- Used to assemble standardised flanged parts in compliance with ISO 7005,ISO 2531, DIN 2501) on PE 80 or PE 100 tubes of PN 10, PN 12.5 and PN 16
- Use of standard nuts and bolts and tightening with no special precautions, to the normal torques for a metal junction.
- Possible use of a flat reinforced joint
- Compliance with regulations: The components in contact with potable water comply with applicable regulations and have received a Sanitary Compliance Certificate issued by the Ministry of Health.
Product characteristics :
DE 63 to 225 - DN 50 to 200 - Allowable operating pressure (PFA) 10 and 16 bar