Jig Grinding and High Speed Cutting in one Machine : RHP 800
- High Speed Cutting and Jig Grinding with very high precision in one machine.
- Simple programming of the machining cycles for jig grinding.
- Grinding technology fully integrated (contact measurement of the abrasive pin, dressing spindle, grinding oil, CO2 extinguishing system etc.).
- High precision of machine due to combined use of linear motors and absolutely friction-free hydrostatic guides in all axes.
- Maximum feed rate and acceleration limited to achieve highest possible precision.
- Outstanding damping characteristics due to hydrostatic system oil film in all axes.
- Friction-free counterbalance in the Z-axis.
- Extremely rigid machine construction, 11 t weight
- Three-point support, damping machine feet.
- Precise control of all temperatures in the machine, including the cooling water, the oil for the hydrostatics and the oil for the machining, cooling of motors and secondary magnetic elements, extra cooling housing for spindle.
- Cabin completely closed, includes noise reduction and large windows with security glass, loading with crane possible.
- Infrared touch probe for work piece set up and 3D measurement of the contour.
- Chip disposal via 2 spiral conveyors into chip box behind the machine.
Product characteristics :
Machining range (mm) : 800 x 750 x 500
Maximum height (mm) : 550 if cutter length including tool holder is 115 mm
Table dimensions (mm) : 900 x 838, T-slots
Work Piece weight : maximum 800 kg (1760 Ibs)
Feed rate : limited to 60.000 mm/min
Milling spindle : standard 36 000 rpm, 17 kW, HSK E50 maximum tool diameter 20 mm, alternative 60 000 rpm, 10 kW, HSK E32
Tool changer : 30 stations, including laser for tool measurement
Machine weight : 16 t
Space requirements (mm) : 3150 x 4100 x 3400