3 Axes High Speed Cutting : RXP 300 Micromachining Center
- Specially designed for micromachining
- Up to 40 m/min feed rate at the work piece, maximum feed rate is limited to obtain highest possible precision.
- Extremely stiff portal machine design with very short Z axis.
- Linear drives in all axes for highest dynamics and stiffness.
- Long tool life due to low vibrations and high stiffness of the machine.
- Roughing and finishing of steel (hardened), copper, aluminium and graphite.
- 3D-contour measurement of work pieces directly on the machine (optional).
- Roeders RMS6 control for highest accuracy and minimal machining time.
- Spindel growth compensation with high precision sensor available.
- Cooling of linear drives and milling spindle for highest accuracy.
- Minimal quantity lubrication or optional use of standard coolant.
- Removal of chips into collection bins below the machine, optional scraping conveyor.
- Small dimensions, electrical cabinet integrated into the machine cabin (overseas transport in container possible).
- Big windows with safety glass for good view into the working area, easy loading by crane possible.
Product characteristics :
Machining range (mm) : 320 x 300 x 200
Maximum height (mm) : 300 if cutter length including tool holder is 90 mm
Table dimensions (mm) : 370 x 350, T-slots
Work Piece weight : maximum 200 kg
Feed rate : 0 - 40 000 mm/min
Milling spindle : standard 50 000 rpm, 3,4 kW, HSK E25, maximum tool diameter 6 mm
Tool changer : 18 stations (option: 42 stations), integrated laser for automatic tool length, diameter and contour measurement
Machine weight : Approx. 3,8 t