Micro-porous paint for woodwork : UNISTOP BOIS Evolution
Solvent phase alkyd micro-porous paint with a satin finish for the protection and decoration of woodwork.
Destination : For the protection and decoration of exterior woodwork and derivatives of wood.
Properties : Multi-layer application (primer, intermediate, finish) of UNISTOP BOIS Evolution confers good protection and a long-lasting decorative finish.
Adapted to new or renovation work. Heavy-bodied with high covering power, micro-porous and supple.
Product characteristics :
Binder : Alkyd resins.
Aspect : Satin
Specular index : 55 (60° angle)
Color : White and 4 bases
Dry extract : White: 79% by weight, 64% by volume
Density : White 1.36
Yield : 16m2/L
Drying: Dust dry: hours* Dry: 8 to 10 hours* Coverable: 24 hours*
Technical data sheet
Application specifications :
- Application : 3 coats for exterior application on new wood, 1 or 2 coats as maintenance following preparation of the surface (see table below SURFACE PREPARATION)
- Conditions : Temperature above 8°C, Relative humidity below 65% .
- Tools : Brush / short-pile roller.
- Thinner : Undercoat: 10 to 15% white spirit
- Finishing coat : up to 3% white spirit
- Cleaning : White spirit or DAF310.