Aqueous phase paint finish for metal cladding : GALVANITE HYDRO
Primer with a satin finish for heat-treated lacquered metal cladding. Based
on aqueous dispersion acrylic resins.
Destination : Pre-lacquered metal cladding.
- Multi-purpose paint used as a primer for pre-lacquered heat-treated metal cladding
- Finishing paint on galvanized printed steel.
- High covering power, smooth finish
- Excellent adherence
- Easily applicable by roller or airless spray-gun
- Very good resistance to water
Product characteristics :
Binder: Aqueous dispersion acrylic resins
Color: White, pastel shades, RAL shades
Dry extract: 58% by weight, 44% by volume
Density: 1.31 (white)
Yield Theoretical: 10m 2 /L for 44 microns dry film / Practical: approx 8m²/L depending on application conditions
Drying: Dust dry: 30 minutes / Dry: 2 hours / Coverable: 24 hours
Technical data sheet
Application specifications :
Application: 1 or 2 coats (depending on surface and color applied)
- Temperature 8°C (min), 30°C (max)
- Surface temperature must be at least 3°C above dew point.
Tools and thinner:
- Brush / roller: ready to use.
- Airless spray gun: up to 5% water (by volume) if necessary
Cleaning: Water immediately after use