Aqueous phase acrylic undercoat : AQUARYL IMPRESS plénitude
Aqueous phase acrylic copolymer, odorless mat undercoat with high covering power.
Destination : Specially formulated undercoat for plaster and plasterboard and as undercoat prior to wallpapering. Can be applied on plaster and derivatives, cement and derivatives, wood and derivatives, pre-lacquered metals after light sanding, as well as sound old paint.
Product characteristics :
Binder: Acrylic copolymer resin
Dry extract: 59.4% (+/- 2) by weight, 40% (+/-2) by volum
Density: 1,47 (+/- 0.03)
Yield : 8 to 10m 2 /l
Drying: Touch dry: 30 mins / Second coat: 14 hours
Technical data sheet
Application specifications :
- Application: One-coat application on prepared surface
- Conditions: Exterior: Temp > 5°C, Hygrometry < 80%
- Interior: Temp > 8°C, Hygrometry < 65%
- Thinning: 0 – 5% water for spray-gun. Product ready to use for brush/roller.
- Tools: Brush, roller, Airless spray-gun, nozzle 417 to 519
- Cleaning: Water, immediately after use.