Acrylic undercoat for projected coatings : AQUARYL SOUS COUCHE
Aqueous phase acrylic copolymer undercoat.
Destination : Undercoat on plaster and derivatives, cement, concrete, etc prior to projected coatings.
Properties : Quick-drying, high covering power when dry. Contains corrosion inhibitor;
prevents rust marks from ferrous elements
Product characteristics :
Binder: Acrylic copolymer in aqueous dispersion
Dry extract: 63% by weight, 40% by volume
Yield: 10 m 2 /l on smooth surface
Drying: Touch dry: 30 mins / Sanding: 2 hours / Second coat: 6 hours
Technical data sheet
Application specifications :
- Application: One-coat application on prepared surfaces
- Conditions: Interior: Temperature above 8°C, Hygrometry below 65%
- Thinning: 0 – 5% water for spraying, otherwise ready to use.
- Tools: Brush, roller (12 to 18mm), Airless spray-gun, nozzle 17 to 21, up to 5% water.
- Cleaning: Water immediately after us