Nano mill Zeta® RS
The nano mill Zeta® RS is the next development of the worldwide known circulation mill system Zeta® type LMZ.
Its field of application starts where the other agitator bead mill system Zeta® ends. The highly efficient centrifugal separation system enables the use of smallest grinding media from a diameter of 50 – 300 µm in reliable continuous operation.
It is specially designed for wet grinding and dispersing processes especially „gentle dispersing“ in the nanometer range. Working with the machines is a pleasure due to its easy operation.
The agitator bead mill Zeta® RS is equipped with a swiveling grinding unit and lifting device with multiple positions for easy emptying, filling and cleaning and a horizontal working position.
Fields of application of the Nano Mill Zeta® RS
- Nano coatings, functional coatings
- Nano ceramics
- Inkjet ink
- Pigments, pigment preparations, pigment production
- Polishing agents (CMP)
- Capacitor masses, MLCC
Product characteristics :
Four sizes with 2 l, 4 l, 10 l and 25 l grinding chamber volume
Peg grinding system with small length/diameter portion
ATEX-conform design in ergonomic design
Highly efficient dynamic centrifugal separation system
Use of smallest grinding media from 50 to 300 µm
Integrated grinding media collecting tray for loss-free emptying
Easy handling due to swiveling and carriage-type grinding chamber
Control of the mill drive and feeding pump via frequency inverter
Flow meter to control the product flow, Pressure control by contact manometer
Pressure control by contact manometer
Technical data sheet
• Measurement of the product inlet and outlet temperature, optionally also available for cooling water temperature
• Flow measurement of the chamber cooling
• Grinding chamber design of stainless steel as standard. Wear and corrosion resistant designs for metal free processing are available in the materials silicon carbide / silicon nitride, zirconium oxide, polyurethane
Nano mill Zeta® RS
Innovation in Wet Grinding Technology