All-in-one rotating laser
The Leica Roteo 35 is an all-round perfection for interior works. On ceilings or walls, on floors or using a tripod, the Leica Roteo 35 rotating laser is a multi-talented performer.
The impressive features of the Leica Roteo 35 include: The integrated motorised wall mount makes it easy to set the working height to millimetre accuracy using the remote control. Horizontal and vertical lines or an exact 90° angle – it is no problem for the Leica Roteo 35. The rotating laser can automatically self-level for inclined set-ups of up to ± 4,5°. Scanning mode makes work easier by improving visibility in bright lighting conditions.
Extensive know-how in modern design:
* 90° plumb beam: For alignment over a control point and creating 90° angles
* Simple to operate: Intuitive user interface through uniform colour coding (laser, remote control and receiver)
* Fully automatic horizontal and vertical laser: Manual levelling during set-up is not necessary
* Outstanding battery life: For working without interruption
* Drop damage protection: A strong aluminium cage protects the laser head from damage
* Motorised wall mount: For millimetre-accurate setting of the working height