Manufacturers' and suppliers' offers for «Industrial lubricants» . Compare offers for «Industrial lubricants» and ask for a quote online.
Offers to 1 of 19 sur 19
Klüber Lubrication provides lubricant sprays for many applications: for easy coverage of large areas or precise metering on a particular spot, for assembly, cleaning or [...]
The “touch-dry” lubricating film of waxes provides good lubrication and rust protection while ensuring clean and simple work processes. This is particularly [...]
Lubricating waxes – the simple solution for dry lubrication.
Solid lubricant suspensions can be used to obtain emergency or long-term lubricating properties in oil-lubricated friction points and high temperatures, for example in chains, [...]
The textile industry has particularly high requirements with regard to lubrication: high temperatures in spinning pumps, neutral behaviour towards synthetic textile yarns, [...]
Lubricants used for compressors must be compatible with air, process gases or refrigerants. They may also be used for the evacuation of gases, e.g. in vacuum [...]
Chain drives have to work reliably, often under harsh and difficult operating conditions such as moisture, media influence and high, low or fluctuating temperatures. Good [...]
Open gears particularly require very adhesive lubricants to protect their tooth flanks reliably from wear over a long period of time. Klüber Lubrication has a [...]
The effectiveness and efficiency of a gear box are reflected in its energy consumption. A constantly low oil temperature in a gear box proves that friction and wear are low, as [...]
- Highly tenacious. - Excellent resistance to water and high temperatures. - Good mechanical stability. - Good penetration at low temperatures.
- Cleans and lubricates switches, connectors and sliprings.- Removes dirt and protects from further contamination.- Reduces contact resistance.- Improves conductivity.- Commonly [...]
- Provides protection against arcing and corrosion.- Can be used on live equipment.- Safe to use on most plastics.- Contains high quality contact treatment oil.- Supplied with [...]
- Excellent electrical characteristics.- Excellent oxidation and chemical resistance.- Outstanding protective properties.- Excellent non-creep characteristics.- Prevents and cures [...]
- Developed in response to a requirement for an effective treatment for all types of contacts, particularly in situations where extremes of temperature and environmental [...]
- Contact oil for switch and contact applications. - Non-flammable and silicone free.
- Clear lubricant with excellent mechanical properties. - Outstanding penetration characteristics. - Water resistant. - Contains Molybdenum Disulphide.
- Colourless silicone lubricant.- Water repellent surface treatment.- Ideal for all mould release applications.- Very good thermal stability.- Reduces surface [...]
- High purity PTFE based lubricant.- Operating temperature range of -200°C to +280°C.- Water repellent with a low co-efficient of friction.- May be used where silicones or [...]
- High quality, multi purpose mechanical lubricant.- Silicone spray with excellent water repellency.- Long term lubrication for line printers, keyboards, platens, bearings, etc.- [...]
- Industrial grade metal cutting oil.- Powerful lubricant suitable for ferrous metals, stainless and heat resistant steels.- Allows high speed punching.- Extends tool [...]