PACE5000 pneumatic pressure controller/indicator
The new PACE5000 pneumatic pressure controller brings together the latest control and measurement technology to offer an elegant and economical solution to pressure controlfor production, test and calibration.
It employs full digital control to provide high control stability and high slew rate, while its digitally characterized pressure sensor offers the quality, stability, higher bandwidth and precision associated with this latest generation of piezo-resistive devices.
Based on the field-proven and highly reliable Druck control technology, the new PACE5000 offers significant improvements in overall precision, long-term measurement stability and control performance over previous generation instrumentation. As such, it is ideal for integration into automated processes where fast and accurate pressure control is required.
A touch screen and a high resolution, 1/4 VGA wide display ensure that the PACE5000 is extremely easy to operate and read. It features a simple icon menu to allow ease of use and comprehensive functionality and connectivity, via RS232 or IEEE. A USB communications port provides for easy PC connection, the use of set-up software and diagnostics download for technical support. Modularity means that 100% uptime is virtually guaranteed with replacement modules of the same pressure range or different pressure ranges easily interchangeable. Only the control module itself needs to be sent for recalibration.
The PACE5000 has been designed to communicate with the GE Druck Intecal software, which was specifically developed to provide support for both laboratory and field calibrations. This provides easy control in a fully integrated pressure calibration loop, giving 100% automated calibrations of pressure transducers and transmitters. Intecal software has full documenting facilities to prepare reports and provide calibration certificates from its database, utilizing readout data from connected calibration equipment and test devices.
Features & Benefits:
* Ease of operation
* High speed control
* Virtually no downtime and instrument outage because of modularity
* Improved precision
* Improved long term stability
* Control stability to 0.003% FS
* High resolution colour display
* Touch screen operation
* Less maintenance – longer intervals between calibration
* High precision pressure generation
* Up to 210 bar (3000 psi/21 MPa) gauge and absolute
* Lower cost of ownership
* Very low drift
* RS232 and IEEE connectivity as standard
* Future expandable communications
* Designed both for 482 mm (19 in) rack systems and for bench use
* Backward compatibility with existing GE products (Druck DPI520)
* Compatibility with Intecal and Third Party software
* Negative calibration included as standard
* Complementary supporting services available