Fischbein assembles, distributes and markets a large range of machines and equipment for Europe, Africa and the Middle East [...]
Fischbein assembles, distributes and markets a large range of machines and equipment for Europe, Africa and the Middle East :
à open mouth bag closing machines (for jute, burlap, cotton, paper, multi wall paper, polyethylene, woven or non woven polypropylene, net bag, lined/coated papers and foils, laminates)
· by sewing: portable bag closers, mini sewing systems, sewing heads, industrial sewing systems, high speed sewing systems, dual heads systems
· by hot melt gluing: including a Double Roll Closer equipment and other techniques even for pinch pre-glued bags.
· by sealing: from manual to industrial production. The industrial versions of the brand Saxon close a large variety of bags (PE complex or co-extruded, laminates, with an inner liner,…) by hot air or with bands or radiant (through paper)
· by combined means: combining two of these previous techniques or even applying a reactivated tape over sewing or sealing.
- manual production
- semi-automatic production
- automatic production
- high speed production
à accessories: to complete the bagging lines like bag top formers (with bag stop or moving along), tag dispenser, conveyors (Fischbein multiway or belt technical conveyors or standard conveyors or inclined), bag kickers, bag pushers and bag turner.
Fischbein also distributes the consumables related to the above mentioned machines
|- Industrial sewing machines||- Palletizers|
|- Manual bag sealing machines||- Sealing machines, Carton packaging machines|