Router WildPass™ - ADM8668
WildPass™ is a highly integrated SoC which incorporates a powerful 200MHZ CPU with RTOS MMU support, a 802.11a/b/g MAC/Baseband, two 802.3 MACs and one 10/100BASE-Tx 802.3u compliant Auto-MDIX transceiver. The WildPass™ – ADM8668X is the environmentally friendly 'green' package version. A hardware NAT for high speed broadband applications is supported and multiple interfaces, including a USB2.0 ,PCI 2.3, IDE , SPI and PCM give the WildPass™ ultimate design flexibility.
* CPU: 200MHZ MIPS4KC with 8KB I-cache, 8KB D-Cache with MMU support, 6 DMA engines and Hardware NAT support
* WLAN (1 802.11a/b/g WMAC + BBP)
* USB 2.0 Host + PHY interface
* PCI bridge that can support 3 PCI devices
* IDE, PCM UART and SPI interfaces
* IEEE 802.11a/b/g,IEEE 803.11e(WMM), 802.11i(WPA2), 802.11h, IEEE 802.11d and 802.11d Standards compliant
* AHB devices: MIPS4KC, MC, port1, port2,
* WLAN, USB2.0 host, PCI, IDE.
* Debugging interface: JTAG for MIPS-multiICE,trace32
* Package: 352BGA and 289BGA (excludes PCI and IDE interface)