Digital, optical sensor Oxymax W COS61D
Oxymax COS61D is a digital, optical sensor for measuring dissolved oxygen according to the fluorescence quenching principle. It is based on the Memosens protocol.
Product characteristics :
Measuring Principle: Sensor Oxygen
Technical data sheet
- Application :
• Aeration tank, river monitoring, water treatment, fish farming.
- Characteristic :
• Digital, optical (luminescence) dissolved oxygen measurement.
• No flow needed - measurement possible in still water.
- Measurement range :
• 0mg/l ... 20mg/l, 0%SAT ... 200%SAT, 0 ... 400hPa.
- Measuring principle :
• Oxygen-sensitive molecules (marker) are integrated in an optical active layer (fluorescence layer).
• The fluorescence layer surface is in contact with the medium.
• The sensor optics are directed at the back of the fluorescence layer.
• The sensor optics transmit green light pulses to the fluorescence layer.
• The markers respond (fluoresce) with red light pulses.
• The duration and intensity of the response signals depend directly on the oxygen contents or partial pressure.
• Calibration data saved in sensor.
• High degree of EMC protection.
- Material :
• Sensor body : stainless steel 1.4571.
• Membrane cap : POM.
• Diameter : 40m(1.56inch).
• Length : 220mm (8.58inch).
- Process temperature :
• -5°C ... 55°C.
• ( 23 - 131°F).
- Pression process :
• max. 10bar (145psi).