Pyrometer PYROSPOT series 40
Radiation thermometers, or pyrometers, permit non-contact measurement of temperatures. With our PYROSPOT Series 40 we can offer you digital 2-wire pyrometers for industrial applications :
- Measuring ranges from –40 °C to 2500 °C.
- Different spectral ranges for appropriate pyrometer applications.
- Fixed optics with spot sizes from 0.7 mm, optional fibre optics.
- 4 to 20 mA output, temperature linear.
- USB interface for pyrometer parameterising and data evaluation.
- Robust steel housing with plug connector, diameter 40 mm, protection IP 65.
- Green (series DT, DG and DS) or red (series DGF and DSF) LED pilot light or laser pilot light.
- Comfortable software PYROSOFT Spot for pyrometer parameterising and evaluation.