Manufacturers' and suppliers' offers for «Cables» . Compare offers for «Cables» and ask for a quote online.
Audio cable(0) Add a product
Offers to 1 of 25 sur 25
Features : Crossed cable network, fast Ethernet RJ 45 MALE / RJ45 MALE For file transfert between 2 PCs Length 3 m
REV® SCSI data cables REV Autoloader bar code reader and bar code labels REV Autoloader remote management unit REV Autoloader rack mounts
Application Because of the small diameter and high flexibility, ideal as patch cable in distribution systems as well as for connecting terminals.
- Mode fi eld diameter (at 1310 nm) (?m) : 9.2 ± 0.4.- Cladding diameter (?m) : 125 ± 1.- Coating diameter (?m) : 245 ± 5.- Cladding non-circularity (%) : < 1.- [...]
- Core diameter (?m) : 50 ± 2.5.- Cladding diameter (?m) : 125 ± 2.- Coating diameter (?m) : 245 ± 10.- Core non-circularity (%) : < 5.- Cladding non-circularity (%) : [...]
Standard POF is made of a super pure polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) fiber core, which is cladded with a sheath of flouropolymer. The large fiber core facilitates coupling to [...]
The graded index POF shows nearly the same bandwidth like the standard silica graded index fibers. The advantage of the GI-POF is a simpler assembly.The GP900/1000 is only [...]
These fibers are developed for temperatures up to 105 °C. Short termtemperatures application of up to 115 °C produces only a smallrising of the attenuation.The applications of [...]
PCF has a glass core and a plastic sheath. There is an additional Tefzel layer to improve mechanical and thermal properties.The same transmitting and receiving elements are used [...]
- Core : Quartz glass (low OH-).- Cladding : Polymer.- Buffer : Tefzel.- Temperature range : –65 °C to +125 °C, higher on request.- Proof test level : 70 kpsi = 500 MPa, [...]
- Core : Quartz glass (high OH-).- Cladding : Polymer.- Buffer : Tefzel.- Temperature range : –65 °C to +125 °C.- Proof test level : 70 kpsi = 500 MPa, higher on [...]
These high OH¯ fibers are used in the wavelength range between 300 and 1200 nm. They are applicable for different surrounding temperatures depending on the coating and buffer [...]
These low OH¯ fibers are used in the wavelength range between 500 and 2100 nm. They show smaller attenuation values then the High OH¯ fibers in the visible and NIR spectral [...]
The monomode fibers (also called single-mode fibers) are used for standard laser wavelength between 400 and 1550 nm. The small core diameter allows a propagation of only one mode [...]
- Core : Quartz. - Cladding : Quartz. - Coating : Dual acrylate. (High temperature acrylate up to 130 °C on demand). - Buffer : no buffer.
Optical measurement systems use the interference of two waves, which must have the same polarisation. In case of transmission of polarized light in optical wave guides the [...]
Core : Quartz. Cladding : Quartz. Coating : Polyimide, no buffer. Temperature : up to 300 °C.
The middle infrared is defined for the wavelength range between 1400 and 3000 nm. Starting from 2000 nm (corresponds to 2 µm) where quartz begins to absorb strongly. [...]
LEON’s optical fiber switches of eol and mol series are designed for demanding applications in optical telecommunications,but also in optical measurement and test equipment of [...]
Depending on the requirements imposed on the optical conductive material, we can, on our own drawing lines, produce fiber bundles of UV-conducting quartz (high OH), [...]
Transfer data between your Magellan Triton and other NMEA devices. Compatible with Triton 200, 300, 400, 500, 1500 and 2000.
Easily upload detailed maps from your PC. Transfer custom routes, waypoints and other data to your Magellan Triton. Download geocache files from the Web and transfer them to [...]