Control cabinet cooler
• For cover and lateral attachment.
• Cooling capacity 320 - 5000 Watt.
• Electronic control systems are prone to malfunctions if exposed to high temperatures. The cooling is often performed by the blowing-in of external air or via indirect air/air heat exchangers without filters.
• As these systems always work according to the actual air temperature, the cooling performance is often unsatisfactory, especially during the hot season. The Control Cabinet Cooler has been constructed on the basis of 20 years of experience in refrigeration technology and tens of thousands of industrial cooling plants built for all kinds of applications. The cooling equipment is a unit ready for instant connection, and just an opening needs to be provided in the control cabinet for its installation.
• The equipment designed according to 19“ technology is conceived as ready-to-install units for the standard control cabinets.
• The powerful, fully hermetical refrigeration compressor is mounted in a vibration-dampened manner blocking the transmission of any vibrations to other devices or equipment.
• Two axial fans (from SK180 a radial fan) ensure the ventilation of both the condenser and the evaporator and guarantee an efficient ventilation of the control cabinet. This cooling system also dehumidifies the air inside the control cabinet, which is particularly important in subtropical regions. The equipment has a sponge rubber seal at the side pointing to the control cabinet which ensures a perfect sealing-off of the inside from the outside. High reliability of operation, as is known from household refrigerators, is achieved owing to the use of components having proved their worth in millions of applications.
• To round off our delivery programme, we also supply control cabinet coolers in ASL air/air design and water-cooled Control Cabinet Coolers ASWI ESW and AHW.