Modular Tool for Nanostructure Analysis : SAXSess mc²
SAXSess mc² is a new measuring system for nanostructure analysis using small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS). Nanosized particles and sample domains scatter towards small angles.
The SAXS pattern provides information on the overall size and shape of these particles. The modular system architecture of SAXSess mc² enables users to select the optimal setup for their applications.
This makes it a universal tool for investigating nanostructures in different materials, including proteins, foods, pharmaceuticals, polymers, nanoparticles and catalysts.
A small genius
• Compact design ensures high intensity and ease of use
• Short measurement times increase sample throughput
• Clever collimation concept results in unmatched measurement range beyond 200 nm
Modularity for all your needs
• A number of powerful X-ray sources and advanced detectors available
• TrueSWAXS - Simultaneous small- and wide-angle measurements up to 40° scattering angle
• SmartSAXS - Double beamline option for ultimate experimental possibilities
• All system devices are integrated in one compact platform with a small footprint
Unmatched sample handling options
• Versatile sample holders for any sample type (proteins, polymers, etc.)
• Precise temperature control from -150 °C to 300 °C.
• High throughput screening of liquids and solids easily possible.
• Multi-directional positioning for sample mapping.
Powerful control and data analysis software
• Full system automation for time- and temperature-dependent experiments
• Fast and simple data processing using customizable templates
• Versatile software for data interpretation and model calculation
Product characteristics :
X-ray source : Sealed-tube (line and/or point collimation) Microsource
X-ray optics : Focusing graded multilayer mirror Advanced line and point collimator
Sample stages Autosampler : TCS temperature-controlled sample stages VarioStage
Temperature range -150 °C to 300 °C; ± 0.1 °C
Beam stop : Transparent Precision drive for vertical and tilt alignment
Measuring time : < 1 to 30 minutes
Detectors : Imaging plate detector (2D data acquisition) ; CCD detector (2D data acquisition) ; Diode array detectors (1D/2D data acquisition)
Accessible q-range qmin: 0.03 nm-1 to qmax: 28 nm-1 (corresponds to 200 nm > d > 0.1 nm)
Dimensions : Footprint: 1.1 m x 1.8 m
Software : SAXSquant™ data acquisition and analysis software Advanced data interpretation software